NoW JailBreak you Nokia Lumia 800...
How To Interop Unlock Nokia Lumia 710/800 & Flash A Custom ROM
In the opinion of most Windows Phone 7 users, the Nokia Lumia series represents the best breed of WP7 devices. The awesome camera, form-factor and display of the Lumia 800 and 710 have gone a long way towards endearing Nokia’s Mango phones to the masses. Given the popularity of these devices, it makes sense that the developer community has been taking an active interest in finding an interop unlock method (or in simple terms, jailbreak) for the Lumia series. Fortunately, they seem to have stricken gold (or silver, for that matter). If you are lucky, Nokia sold you your device with an unlocked bootloader, paving the way for flashing custom ROMs and attaining interop unlock. Such bootloader is not to be found in all Lumia 800s, but the owners of Lumia 710 might be a whole lot more fortunate than that. Confused? Read on, and we will try to explain matters.
To check if you are one of those lucky few who have got an unlocked Qualcomm boot loader, follow the steps stated below.
Instructions For Checking If Your Device Can Be Unlocked:
- Disconnect your Lumia 710 or Lumia 800 from your PC or charging inlet, and then turn it off.
- Press the Volume Up and Power buttons simultaneously while the phone is still off. A short vibration will be felt, and at this point, you have to connect your phone to the PC via a USB cable. Don’t let go of the buttons for now.
- Now, you will see that your system is trying to install drivers for the phone. If you don’t see it on Windows, go to the Devices and Printers menu and you will find the device driver name there.
- In case you are presented with the option to format the device, press No.
- If your Lumia 800 is being displayed as a Nokia DLOAD, you are out of luck and your phone can’t get an interop unlock for now. However, if you are lucky and the device type is USB Mass Storage, or anything to that effect, you have an unlocked boot loader!
- Go to this link (the content is in Russian, but you should be able to find the download link near the end of the linked page), and grab the firmware provided there.
- Using the Nokia Care Suite, flash the firmware (downloaded in the previous step) to your 710.
Disclaimer: Please follow this guide at your own risk. AddictiveTips will not be liable if your device gets damaged or bricked during the process...Please Do it on your Own risk,..!!All our discussion and procedures so far were just to determine whether your Lumia is capable of flashing custom ROMs or not. If, by hook or crook, you have managed to get an unlocked bootloader on your Nokia WP7, you are finally ready to flash the first ever custom ROM for Lumia 710 and Lumia 800. For now, these ROMs won’t give you a full unlock, but an interop unlock isn’t too bad, as you will be able to run most homebrew apps, and now that WP7 Root Tools (reviewed here) has been released, interop unlocked devices can do almost anything full unlocked ones can. Here is what you will have to do to flash the custom ROM to your Lumia handset.
Please follow the instructions step by step in Order to acheive Success:
- Disconnect your Lumia 710 or Lumia 800 from your PC and turn it off.
- Press Volume Up and Power buttons simultaneously, soon short vibration will be felt.
- Now is the time that you connect your phone to the PC via a USB cable. Make sure you keep holding the buttons.
- Let the windows install drivers.
- If your Lumia 800 is being displayed as a Nokia DLOAD, you are out of luck and your phone can’t get an interop unlock for now. However, if you are lucky and the device type is USB Mass Storage, or anything to that effect, you have an unlocked boot loader